GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 2017 GTI sport DSG only

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Thinking about downgrading my 2017 BMW M2 daily driver to a 2017 Golf GTI Sport DSG. Prefer white, under 20k miles, under 18K, cash in hand. Closer to DFW, TX the better. Must be clear title, no paintwork/incidents, prefer little to no mods.

Last edited:

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
Under $18K? for sub 20K mileage '17 Sport DSG good luck my friend. You might find someone desperate enough, but highly doubtful.

2015 S is selling for about that and they have miles and may or may not have DSG.

GLWP

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Under $18K? for sub 20K mileage '17 Sport DSG good luck my friend. You might find someone desperate enough, but highly doubtful.

2015 S is selling for about that and they have miles and may or may not have DSG.

GLWP

OP was offering $18k for a GTI Sport last dec and probably didn find anything for a long time - https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?8961625-WTB-2017-Golf-GTI-Sport-DSG. He thought i was over ambitious when i had listed mine early this year. But in reality, i sold mine in a month for the price i was asking.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Ended up upgrading my M2 to a 2019 M2 competition but looking for a daily beater 17 gti sport for the wife.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
If you’re willing to go up just a bit in price, we can definitely talk. My wife has her 17 white dsg sport, stock with around 8,100 miles up here in Denver.

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested to chat more.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
If you’re willing to go up just a bit in price, we can definitely talk. My wife has her 17 white dsg sport, stock with around 8,100 miles up here in Denver.

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested to chat more.

PM sent

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Nice car, prefer not to do a black car again especially for a daily beater, hard to keep clean.

sherwood

Ready to race!
Back in the market again...

I’m in Houston. Car has 26k miles. 2017 Sport with DSG. Thinking about selling it. Still under warranty November 2020.

Mods are DG springs and TSW Bathurst wheels. Could probably get OEM wheels locally if preferred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk