Selling price without TTL
Dealer fee if any

Can you provide the split up.

yutekao

2017 GTI SE DSG

MSRP $33,130
Discount $7,139
Sale Price $25,991
OTD $27,038 (includes everything except sales tax)

I contacted them through email because I am currently out of the country but looking to purchase a GTI when I get back in 3 weeks.

The dealership is in GA but I will be paying the sales tax in SC.

Is that a good price?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
2017 GTI SE DSG

MSRP $33,130
Discount $7,139
Sale Price $25,991
OTD $27,038 (includes everything except sales tax)

Will be paying in full

I am buying from GA and I live in SC.

Is that a good price?

Sale Price $25,991
OTD $27,038

What does this $1,000 consist of if there is no tax in either number? If it isn't any gov't fees then that is part of the price of the car. Anything that doesn't go to the gov't goes to the dealer. That is the price of the car.

$33,130-$27,038 is $6,092 off. Not bad if they aren't making you take their financing and you get to pay cash. See if you can take some crappy financing to get it closer to $7k off and pay of the loan as soon as the first bill arrives.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
People are seeing $3500 off msrp with 2018s. You should be able to do atleast $7000 off msrp just excluding gov fees - tax and title.

wantone

Ready to race!
His taxes and registration in SC are $539 total. I assume the rest is doc fee and or some other junk.

NoNamesLeftJoe

I found my 2017 GTI SE DSG with performance package, certified preowned with 3000 miles on it for $23.5. Being preowned that gave me bumper to bumper to 60K miles. Think I got lucky as haven't seen any for sale at that price.

yutekao

I found my 2017 GTI SE DSG with performance package, certified preowned with 3000 miles on it for $23.5. Being preowned that gave me bumper to bumper to 60K miles. Think I got lucky as haven't seen any for sale at that price.

Wow that’s a very good price! Congrats on your purchase!

Hopefully I can find one like yours:D

yutekao

Sale Price $25,991
OTD $27,038

What does this $1,000 consist of if there is no tax in either number? If it isn't any gov't fees then that is part of the price of the car. Anything that doesn't go to the gov't goes to the dealer. That is the price of the car.

$33,130-$27,038 is $6,092 off. Not bad if they aren't making you take their financing and you get to pay cash. See if you can take some crappy financing to get it closer to $7k off and pay of the loan as soon as the first bill arrives.

Yes I think he mentioned if I finance I will be able to knock down another $1000 or so.

The $1000 it is the dealer fee and doc fee.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Thanks for saying that...

I really appreciate of everyone’s response. I just had an ankle surgery so couldn’t get on the forum.

Hope you get healed soon.

It is a general phenomenon which we see a lot here especially with pricing discussions. It would be great, if you are here to contribute.

yutekao

Hope you get healed soon.

It is a general phenomenon which we see a lot here especially with pricing discussions. It would be great, if you are here to contribute.

Thank you very much.

Yeah I definitely joined the group to seek some info from currently GTI owners. The forum definitely has some great informations!! I’m getting the GTI for my wife. I currently own a 2012 BMW X6 50i.