GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Update???? Install?? Logs??

Lets get this baby on so we can find out that ebay intercoolers which worked for us previous sti-evo-ms3 ect owners can find out its g2go for the vw world.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Subscribed! Interested to see what this IC is capable of.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
It is Magic... lol. Install hopefully today via myself. Will not have logs until either I pick up Cobb AP or get my old Aeroforce gauge back. I’m personally not to concerned about it being able to do the job. As long as it fits we are golden. :).

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
It fits in fine and took me about 4.5 hours myself. Went for drive and blew a hose off. Lol.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
It fits in fine and took me about 4.5 hours myself. Went for drive and blew a hose off. Lol.

Nice that it fits. Clamps are usually crap on ebay stuff. You might want to consider a higher quality t-bolt clamp if it continues to blow off.

pieguy

Ready to race!

You have to take apart the whole front again to reattach the T-Clamp? You think it was an installation error or a poor t-clamp causing the problem?

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
You have to take apart the whole front again to reattach the T-Clamp? You think it was an installation error or a poor t-clamp causing the problem?

Yeah, up on jacks and pop belly pan again. Obviously did not get one tight enough. No biggie. Clamps on this are way better than the factory stuff.