GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full color change vinyl wrap

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
The paint on my mk7 has several issues I’m not happy with. Stone chips, rack rash, the dreaded front bumper corner chipped paint everyone ends up with. So after months of my complaining Mrs. Gtijake ordered a roll of vinyl for me (Father’s Day gift) and as of today the install is officially underway. I’m no wrap installer by any means, the professionals definitely have turned this into an art form, but I have wrapped a few roofs and hoods in my day and will be taking this on myself. Here’s a step by step of my progress (probably agonizingly slow) going from Pure White to Avery “Nardo Gray” or as close to it as they make.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Nice this is going to look awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Niiiice. I just got a quote to get my car wrapped. Was thinking Nardo Grey as well.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Its going to be after I move if i do it, but highly considering.

That being said, looking forward to following your journey and seeing the outcome!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Nice!

I haven't been on here in a while but I'll make sure to check back in to see the progress.
I vinyl wrap so it you have any questions feel free to reach out!

I wish I could shadow you, so much to learn it’s mind blowing

What would be your approach for the front bumper? I’m dreadinf the fog light trim pieces

Here’s what I’ve got done so far today, some damag I inflicted by accident (opened the hatch with my marker on the spoiler, and got it stuck), and my small assortment of tools

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Wrap or a real Harlequin? I always wanted an original one, would be too much on a daily driver for me though I wanna fly under the radar