GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TTRS Calipers & Rotors and Vagbremtechnic AK0003

HicBuda

Ready to race!
FOR SALE - Update PICS BELOW This should allow you to run either setup with 340 rotor or 370mm. Rim compatibility is up to you though. Went for a dry run with my S3 19OEM rims and they contact ever so F'n close. I'm done. I really wanted to do the swap but not buying another round of wheels for a long while and not interested in spacing. They are definitely lighter than the PP brakes
Make an offer

SOLD SOLD SOLD

STILL HAVE 370mm ttrs rotors

I purchased the TTRS calipers, 370mm rotors and box of brake pads locally and then bought a new Vagbremtechnic kit AK0003 with steel lines etc.to run on 340mm rotors. They were destined for my non-PP GTI. GTI died:(. S3 had me wanting to swap, but the S3 brakes are excellent. So here they sit staring at me. I'm posting all for sale. Local pickup would be great, but no one lives in Albuquerque so shipping def optional. I will definitely post pictures later today. The calipers are used (owner said 25k miles) and has some scrapes that I taped and shot with high-temp black gloss the RS logo is just a bit dingy (I haven't cleaned them up). Pads still have plenty of beef on them. I recently had the rotors resurfaced and machinist said there is plenty of material (I will measure and post width).

Attachments

• ttrs 003.JPG
    ttrs 003.JPG
    498.2 KB · Views: 1,509
  • ttrs 001 - Copy (1024x768) (2).jpg
    ttrs 001 - Copy (1024x768) (2).jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 978
  • ttrs 005 (1024x768).jpg
    ttrs 005 (1024x768).jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 947
  • JOHZ5317.JPEG
    JOHZ5317.JPEG
    390 KB · Views: 688
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Maybe I just didn’t understand, but are you selling 370mm or 340mm rotors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HicBuda

Ready to race!
-one pair TTRS calipers
-one pair 370mm rotors
-Vagbremtechnic AK0003 kit to run on 340/345 calipers
-set of pads

I will list more accurately when I get back home tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:

allan1229

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 gti
What kind of brake pads u got? Have this set up on my GTI with 340mm rotors.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

HicBuda

Ready to race!
Not sure to be honest, but will check and post pics. I think there are 2 sets, but think both are used.
P.S. AAAArgh that is the setup I was going for.

HicBuda

Ready to race!
So I get home and reality paid me a visit. There are scratches on top of one caliper from what looks like a rim contacting the top of the caliper. I am pulling these off the market and repainting. I wouldn't take what they probably go for in this condition.

Attachments

• Caliper.jpg
    Caliper.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,364
Last edited:

rexneffect

Ready to race!
Are these available? If not, you can edit your first post to say something of the sort... would be interested in calipers + adaptors for 340mm rotors. Scratches negotiable. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
So these will work with the stock front brakes on say a golf R and GTI (PP brakes)?

I wonder if they'll clear the 17" RSE05's that I'm running :eek:

HicBuda

Ready to race!
So these will work with the stock front brakes on say a golf R and GTI (PP brakes)?

I wonder if they'll clear the 17" RSE05's that I'm running :eek:

It is my understanding they work well with GTI/R brakes. I cannot speak to what rims work.