GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Meet: North East Ohio

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
If anyone wasn't aware, Superfly is held every Saturday during the summer (starts at 7:30 I believe) on the University of Akron's campus parking decks. It's a huge meet and a lot of cool cars show up. Last time I went, it was $2 admission fee if you didn't buy a season pass. Check them out on Facebook for info

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
If anyone wasn't aware, Superfly is held every Saturday during the summer (starts at 7:30 I believe) on the University of Akron's campus parking decks. It's a huge meet and a lot of cool cars show up. Last time I went, it was $2 admission fee if you didn't buy a season pass. Check them out on Facebook for info

I fully support this meet. AWESOME Time every time.

Just remember its a show not a sound competition.

But you can meet vendors there too. I pal around with ECS when they are there.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I fully support this meet. AWESOME Time every time.

Just remember its a show not a sound competition.

But you can meet vendors there too. I pal around with ECS when they are there.
Ecs is pretty cool. They used my car to test fit some prototype parts. They were going to give me a free ECS downpipe but I couldn't find a time to take my car in to them to do the install. You are correct about the sound part. If you do go, please do not act a fool. Don't speed, don't do burnouts, don't rev to show off, etc. It's a great place to hang out with some cool car people and look at cars. If you go, look for Kenny who drives a white bagged mk6 with wood floors and a storm trooper helmet. You'll know him when you see him, he's there every week. He's a buddy from work (baggedmk6 on Instagram)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk