GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Certified Golf R DCC/DSG [28kmi,$34kobo]

912 Golf R

Upfront

The CARFAX will show the car had some repair work to it after hitting a pothole. The passenger wheel, strut, and strut mount were replaced by Savannah VW and I have all of the paper work to show this. I'm starting a business this year so my toy has to go. I'm asking $34,000.00 OBO for the car. The car is currently is currently financed so it will need to be paid off by the buyer.

The car

2015 VW Golf R with 28kmi

It is currently under certified pre-owned (CPO) warranty and has 5 more years on it's warranty. The car has almost every available option and I've only had it serviced at Savannah VW. The car is 100% stock with NO MODIFICATIONS. I don't like modifying cars because it makes them less reliable and I'm too old and too busy to deal with that.

If you're interested in the car please contact me but only those with cash in hand will be permitted to drive the car. This is to ward off any tire kickers or joyriders and not waste my time.

The car is located in Savannah Ga

I will post up some better pictures this weekend when I have finished detailing the car so you'll have to settle for my artsy fartsy Instagram pictures.

PM me if you're interested and I'll usually reply in 1-2 days.

Attachments

• vw1.jpg
    vw1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 724
  • vw2.jpg
    vw2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 657