GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KC Dubs

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got the dent pulled and the guy called me back. He says he doesn't recall doing it at all but was willing to pay the $50 and be done with it, I decided to split the difference with him as it wasn't intentional after all.
Great resolution! Did pdr do a good job?

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Figured we needed a bump in here!

I have some like new Weathertech front floor mats if anyone is interested? I already have the monster mats but got a good deal on the WT mats as well. I tried to sell to a guy in NJ but the shipping was insane... Holler if you are local and want to buy them.

Nice to meet Internexus the other day! Yours was the 4th soundaktor that I've killed :) Hope that you are enjoying the quiet, drone-free ride!

Internexus

Ready to race!
Figured we needed a bump in here!

I have some like new Weathertech front floor mats if anyone is interested? I already have the monster mats but got a good deal on the WT mats as well. I tried to sell to a guy in NJ but the shipping was insane... Holler if you are local and want to buy them.

Nice to meet Internexus the other day! Yours was the 4th soundaktor that I've killed :) Hope that you are enjoying the quiet, drone-free ride!

Yes sir, sounds great! Was able to finally clean the car with this great weather we have today!

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Sup dudes, I'm bored. How are the cars running? Any plans? Anyone affected by the fuel line recall? Anyone blow their turbo yet? Me either.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just throwing this out there and I've talked to a couple of you about it but this is also for new peeps that join this post.

I'm thinking about offering Eurodyne tunes since I bought the Powertap tool. You will need to buy "credits" for your tune through my account (i.e. $500) and I will charge a small fee ($40) for the tune and unlimited flashes back to stock/updates as needed. You will still be way under the current $700 price of tune plus tuning cable. The tuning process takes about 15 min. from start to finish.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
What up! I'm in Manhattan Kansas, Looking forward to attending a meet or something with everyone!
Welcome! Join us on Facebook to keep track of upcoming events. I lived in Manhattan for 7 years. Go State!

Dangerome

Hey everyone. Just got a new GTI. Got rid of my Passat in 2009 and have been rolling around in a Honda ever since. Feels good to be back in a VW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey everyone. Just got a new GTI. Got rid of my Passat in 2009 and have been rolling around in a Honda ever since. Feels good to be back in a VW.

Welcome! Fantastic choice. Any plans for the GTI?

Dangerome

I like the APR lineup, but I don't want to do anything that's going to void the warranty. So I'll probably keep it stock for the first 3 years.