GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Las Vegas VW Owner

U2Slow

Anyone here live in Las Vegas? :)

U2Slow

Do we have any VW club in Las Vegas? I saw two of mk7 had APR tune. Do you have APR tune too?

Moschris

Ready to race!
Right here!

been trying to find someone with a vagcom in las vegas, but have had no luck. I was thinking about just getting a gauge sweep done. Maybe the dealership will do it...

U2Slow

Nice! I heard they have VW owners meet at VW Dealer in Henderson. Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks.

U2Slow

Anyone want to go Midnight Mayham on this Friday? I want to see how slow my GTI at the track.:D

GTIGuy2

Im down to meet up sometime this weekend. I am getting my GTI tuned today. Going with GIAC tune (have a few guys I know that have it on the MK6 and say its more reliable than the APR). Let me know if anyone gets anything together.

U2Slow

On Friday morning I have appointment at Etektuning Shop for APR v1.2

Midnight Mayham start at 6pm - 11:30pm

Can we meet around 3-4pm? What part of town do you live? What color of your GTI?

BTW let me know how's your car doing with GIAC.:)

GTIGuy2

I just got the GIAC tune tonight and it is amazing. I went away from the APR tune because I have a buddy that is really into the GTI scene here and did not recommend Etek at all. I went to carsnv. GIAC is a little more reliable from what I understand and APR has been blowing peoples turbos. Both are basically the same tune.

I can meet up on Friday around 5PM. My office is on Rainbow and 215 if you want. I have a Silver GTI

U2Slow

Anyone else want to go? $5 for watch and do it with your car for $15.:eek: :D

U2Slow

I just got the GIAC tune tonight and it is amazing. I went away from the APR tune because I have a buddy that is really into the GTI scene here and did not recommend Etek at all. I went to carsnv. GIAC is a little more reliable from what I understand and APR has been blowing peoples turbos. Both are basically the same tune.

I can meet up on Friday around 5PM. My office is on Rainbow and 215 if you want. I have a Silver GTI

Wow I should know you sooner.:eek: I tuned a week ago.:(

BTW my car's white.

GTIGuy2

Wow I should know you sooner.:eek: I tuned a week ago.:(

BTW my car's white.

From what I understand APR does have a 30 money back. You can check out mine if you want and decide for yourself. I only paid $550 for mine and I know APR is around $775

U2Slow

Can you meet me at Chinatown at 5pm?