GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: 2016 CPO Golf R 6MT 27k miles

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Definitely worth selling privately.

But check out car gurus and autotrader to get a better idea of what they are going for. I've seen 2016's go for a couple grand less at dealerships. Though the tires and CPO warranty may add to the value of the car. I'd say $30k OBO would be a fair place to start. I'm personally in the market for a used R and have been watching prices and seeing how they sell for a few months now.

Couple of questions about the car...
-Does it have driver's assistance?
-How about Fender Audio?

BAMFM3

Definitely worth selling privately.

But check out car gurus and autotrader to get a better idea of what they are going for. I've seen 2016's go for a couple grand less at dealerships. Though the tires and CPO warranty may add to the value of the car. I'd say $30k OBO would be a fair place to start. I'm personally in the market for a used R and have been watching prices and seeing how they sell for a few months now.

Couple of questions about the car...
-Does it have driver's assistance?
-How about Fender Audio?

I appreciate the candid advice! I’m very transparent about the car and the situation I’m in so ask away!

I had originally listed for $30k firm but then changed to $31k OBO as I felt FIRM offers seem to attract less people and OBO opens negotiation.

The car does not have drivers assist but it does has Fender audio. Anything else just let me know!