Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you!

19x9 +42 (5mm spacer rear)
245/35/19
VWR Springs

Couldn't be happier with this set up!

Have red BBS center caps now:

Hi, ur setup look superb!
May I ask if u experience any fender rubbing? Or have you done anything to prevent fender rubbing?
What’s your camber ?

?

wofol

Ready to race!
I've had it for 2 years now, finally took a picture. Here's what it looks like for about 20 minutes after a wash. Ya'll know what I mean lol

Hey bud, apologies for the late bump on this post but what's the tint % you've got for all windows?

Exact wheel and spring setup I want, did the 245 fit just fine as in you just bought and put em on no problems?

Mars1

Ready to race!
Hey bud, apologies for the late bump on this post but what's the tint % you've got for all windows?

Exact wheel and spring setup I want, did the 245 fit just fine as in you just bought and put em on no problems?

Hey sorry man, I haven't been on this thread in a while! I PM'd you, it's basically 3M 20% all around, while the windshield is done in either 70 or 80%, I can't remember which transmittance.

The 245's can occasionally rub on high speed dips with the vwr springs and these wheels/245 tires. I'm okay with it and try to be a bit careful. It's not a big deal to me, I'll buy the 245's again.

If you want to be safer, then go 235's. I did remove the fender screw on each side, the "fender screw mod"...