GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Nice Tag! Automatic?
Also who gets 100 $2 bills out? lol. I always love cashier's faces when you go to use one and half of them think it's fake.

Standard battery movement.

My brother gave me that $200 pack of $2's for my birthday years ago. After sitting around the house for years, I finally took it to Vegas last year and tossed it with my players card onto the craps table. We know that particular pit boss real well so he was amused, even though he had to count out every bill as the game went on. His boss, the floor man, was lurking behind and was NOT amused at all! Gave me the major stink-eye.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Felt like wearing this a few days ago. I have work this watch daily for 12 years until I got my Tag automatic chrono. Felt so comfortable on the wrist again.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Speedy's are so versatile, completely change the vibe of the watch with the straps.

Agreed, you can dress them up, or down.

The brown one is new and I also picked up a rubber strap to have on hand for...well, I don't know hah.
Here it is on the Hammy right now...

Luckily, the Speedy and the Hammy are both 20mm so I can swap out straps all day long. I have about 10 or so currently.

The Speedy was my 30th bday present to myself last year. For my 40th I want to do a birth year Explorer II with the polar dial.

But I think I will need something to hold me over till then.
I wanted something with a blue dial, and I sort of want a diver that is not a Submariner.

So that brings me to the Tudor Pelagos:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Looks like we're starting down the same path to watch collection. I daily the same hami on steel bracelet.
Agreed, you can dress them up, or down.

The brown one is new and I also picked up a rubber strap to have on hand for...well, I don't know hah.
Here it is on the Hammy right now...

Luckily, the Speedy and the Hammy are both 20mm so I can swap out straps all day long. I have about 10 or so currently.

The Speedy was my 30th bday present to myself last year. For my 40th I want to do a birth year Explorer II with the polar dial.

But I think I will need something to hold me over till then.
I wanted something with a blue dial, and I sort of want a diver that is not a Submariner.

So that brings me to the Tudor Pelagos:

Tim92

Was getting more and more interested into watches lately and my girlfriend noticed ... so got an early birthday pressent!

Skx 007

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk