GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for UK VW parts for US model

Motorsport36

Passed Driver's Ed
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I am looking for some help locating some euro spec parts. Does anyone know of a dealership that will ship oem parts to the USA? I might need some help with part numbers as well. The US VW dealers aren’t too helpful when you bring them a euro VIN. I have the VIN off the car I am looking for parts off of. That’s what I was told that you needed to procure parts. Or, if anyone has or knows where I can get a white rear bumper and satin black diffuser off a MK7 Golf R estate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I believe the R Estate rear bumper is the same as the 7.5 Sportwagen, the diffusers are different.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Motorsport36

Passed Driver's Ed
I believe the R Estate rear bumper is the same as the 7.5 Sportwagen, the diffusers are different.

Good to know. I’ll look into that part number. Are you aware if they are interchangeable with pre facelift 7.5’s?

Thanks

Motorsport36

Passed Driver's Ed

They look like they have quite a few differences.

Attachments

• ECCBCE26-C1D1-43A5-8CB8-3869E03085D6.jpeg
    ECCBCE26-C1D1-43A5-8CB8-3869E03085D6.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 272
  • EC1E1D50-36BD-4D04-9804-9B50A3C64581.jpeg
    EC1E1D50-36BD-4D04-9804-9B50A3C64581.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 262

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
They look like they have quite a few differences.
Andrew Boom(on FB and Vortex) is running a 7.5 rear bumper on his 7. He has a nice build thread on Vortex.

Motorsport36

Passed Driver's Ed
Andrew Boom(on FB and Vortex) is running a 7.5 rear bumper on his 7. He has a nice build thread on Vortex.

That car looks amazing. It’s still a 7.5 bumper though. Big difference between that one and the euro spec R wagon (estate).

Thanks for the info.

MIKE PP.

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf R.
This company sells VW parts and ships to the US, according to the website!
onlinecarparts.co.uk