GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official VMR Wheels Thread

tclap2136

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody have a pic of the V801's? don't recall i saw any pics of that rim in this thread. those definitely look the sweetest IMO. Was thinking about the Titanium Black Shadow on my Deep black pearl

tclap2136

Passed Driver's Ed
VWRs installed with 5mm spacers in the rear. Yes, reverse rake. I'll put in the TT pads in a couple weeks. I'm thinking about going with 235/45s to shrink the wheel gap just a bit more. Anyone else running that size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those wheels gunmetal?

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
So ... how do i get a set of 803's in the UK?
The US price seems pretty reasonable but from what I find, the prices over here are crazy.
Also trying in vain to find the bore size and weight.
Any help would be appreciated.
I can get a set of Neuspeeds (Rse10) for a similar price that they are sold in the US. I prefer these tbh but they're working out at about $800 more!!!!!

Last edited:

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
So ... how do i get a set of 803's in the UK?
The US price seems pretty reasonable but from what I find, the prices over here are crazy.
Also trying in vain to find the bore size and weight.
Any help would be appreciated.
I can get a set of Neuspeeds (Rse10) for a similar price that they are sold in the US. I prefer these tbh but they're working out at about $800 more!!!!!

Looks like you can pick CB:

https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/19x8-5-vmr-v803-wheels-hyper-silver-5x112-et35

Weight....VMRs have never been exactly light. 22lbs isn't bad but not light.

bpsherrill

I am pretty much sold on a set of V710 in 18x8.5”. I have a few questions though...

My GTI is Dark Iron Blue, and I would like to see what it would look like with both hyper silver and gunmetal wheels.

Is there any way to use OEM center caps? I don’t remember seeing anyone use them.

Also, can I get away with using the stock tire on these wheels til they need to be replaced (probably with 235/40s)?

Finally, where can I find the best deal? Have any of you had any experience with discountedwheelwarehouse.com?

Thanks ahead of time for any help and suggestions. I just got the car and am loving it.

Last edited:

Aircooledguy

Car(s)
‘19 S.Wagen, ‘68 Bus
2019 4Motion with VMR 18” V710s lowered 1.6“ with eMotion springs. I’m ready to mess with the chip/main computer now . . . Suggestions for NorCal?

Attachments

• 1E74F0BD-8B0A-4352-A0C3-B2C143066161.jpeg
    1E74F0BD-8B0A-4352-A0C3-B2C143066161.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 204