Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Waver

Votes: 220 78.9%

• Total voters

Cytokine

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 LSG 6MT Golf R
Sometimes get a wave from a fellow R, not so much from GTIs. Not a big waver here, kinda shy ;). But if I get a wave, I always give wave-back!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
So you think it's perfectly normal to wave at strangers in traffic just because they're driving the same freaking car you are? And then you get upset when they don't respond in kind?

Always get a kick out of this guy. Definition of "stick in the mud" on every single thread.

I'm honestly still unsure whether he really is this big of a squid or if he just posts some of this stuff to stir up the drama.

Either way, it's hilarious.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Always get a kick out of this guy. Definition of "stick in the mud" on every single thread.

I'm honestly still unsure whether he really is this big of a squid or if he just posts some of this stuff to stir up the drama.

Either way, it's hilarious.

He's a troll. Trying to reason with him is like wrestling a pig; you both get dirty but he enjoys it. He's argumentative for argument's sake. Adds little. Not sure why he bothers but I suppose the KB is his only friend with an attitude like that. w/e

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Waving at complete strangers from within your car, and expecting them to understand why AND to respond in kind, isn't "something nice". It's damn strange.
disagree....if you don't understand what a wave is there isn't much I can teach you. Nothing really wrong with not waving back....but I imagine you also are rude to folks who say anything to you in public.

I've learned not to expect a response in kind but I'm OK with that. I still give a gesture of respect to fellow GTI drivers and folks in any nice car (and LEO's!)

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
I never see people with the same cars waive at each other like I do with motorcycle riders.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So you think it's perfectly normal to wave at strangers in traffic just because they're driving the same freaking car you are? And then you get upset when they don't respond in kind?

First, I said I only wave to modded Dubs and second, I never said I get upset when they don't wave back.

I think you are wearing your thong on backwards which is making you cranky...

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
My process is: wave, wave harder, wave violently, second gear romp fly by, let off so dv is louder than needed, wave violently, challenge to race, troll lololol, follow (for hours if needed) , nice car bro, ask about every single mod, pester as to why he's not is38 yet, convince to run ethanol, wave violently, go for coffee, bfs 4 life.
This dude gets it...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

adam1991

Banned
He's a troll. Trying to reason with him is like wrestling a pig; you both get dirty but he enjoys it. He's argumentative for argument's sake. Adds little. Not sure why he bothers but I suppose the KB is his only friend with an attitude like that. w/e

Well, people who read your stuff would do well to follow those of us who consider the source.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Well, people who read your stuff would do well to follow those of us who consider the source.

Please. By all means. In a comparison of posts between the two of us which add value, you are unarmed.