GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

gmpevo

Passed Driver's Ed
I will be going from stock w/ MAP stage 1 tune to FBO Littco L450 in a week. I’m also currently patiently waiting on my base map from Stratified. I hope it’s here by the time all the mods get installed!

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I will be going from stock w/ MAP stage 1 tune to FBO Littco L450 in a week. I’m also currently patiently waiting on my base map from Stratified. I hope it’s here by the time all the mods get installed!

hell ya brother

Klrider44

Go Kart Champion
Just wrapped up my 93 octane tune with just a downpipe and intake. Made 315 whp and 414 wtq. Have since installed a IE intercooler, hope to run the strip at water fest and see what times I can get.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Just wrapped up my 93 octane tune with just a downpipe and intake. Made 315 whp and 414 wtq. Have since installed a IE intercooler, hope to run the strip at water fest and see what times I can get.

Those are some nice numbers, currently on V1.10 of my tune (mods below) and vdyno shows 275whp, looking forward to even more power!

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Dyno?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
The virtual dyno that stratified sent me
OK was gonna say lol that's crazy high tq. More than my ethanol tune has.

Jon B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'15 GTI & '07 TBSS
Will also be interested in the flash/pro tune once available for my already purchased AP. I've felt like it's need a DSG tune as well, so I may as well do them together. The MAP tune I have right now feels pretty strong, but I rarely get into it since I don't have the DSG tune.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
What do you mean virtual dyno from stratified? I just loaded the updated base file for 93. Feels more consistent even from 2 updated tunes from the original base file from Alejo when he took over.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
How accurate is a virtual dyno from Stratified?
Virtual dyno isn't going to be totally accurate. It's really more for seeing your progress between revisions. I've put my logs into there and gotten consistent numbers in the mid to high 200s for hp yet I've physically dynoed at 315.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
What do you mean virtual dyno from stratified? I just loaded the updated base file for 93. Feels more consistent even from 2 updated tunes from the original base file from Alejo when he took over.

Virtual Dyno isn't really from Stratified, its a free program you can use which reads your datalog and calculates whp/wtq. It's not 100% accurate, but they've shown it to be pretty accurate if the pull was done on the same FLAT road in at least comparing between tune revisions. Which is its main purpose, I load up vdyno for every rev and its amazingly consistent. The trick is using the same road the same direction to have consistent results. Stratified is mostly interested in comparing between logs, not peak numbers, so they want pulls that are consistent with less variables. They likely have a better idea of actual numbers from past experience.

How accurate is a virtual dyno from Stratified?

See above

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not repeatable enough for me to be able to caputre it happening, but it has happened multiple times.

OEM Spark plugs came in. They all came gapped to about .030" should I be regapping them to .024"?
Any improvement with the plugs replaced?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk