GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Help Diagnosing...

GolfARGH

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
So I keep throwing random codes in my 2016 R. Rarely do they come up at the same time, but have resulted in a CEL on a few occasions. Most recently:
  • P0100 - most common
  • P0200 - haven't seen since early May
  • P01100 - occasional and always with P0100
  • P0000 - first time this morning

These codes have been on and off since I've bought the car, but most recently I had an APR catted downpipe (w/ Vibrant J spacer installed) and also put in a set of Denso IKH24 Iridium Plugs (gapped 0.600); this is all paired with a JB4 (Map 6). I've reverted back to the prior firmware, but that didn't help. A picture of my plugs, short start-up video (seem to hear a misfire but not sure), and a few quick logs is here.

When I pulled the original plugs there was a bit of oil on the threads. I pulled the IKH plugs yesterday to check if there was oil, but they're dry. However, car seems to be running rich on cylinders 2 & 4 as they're quite dark (less than 1,000 miles).

To top it off, my batter randomly died this weekend (don't think this is all interrelated), but I now have a brand new battery.

Current performance upgrades: APR Intake, APR Catted Downpipe, Denso IKH Iridium Plugs, JB4 Map 6

GolfARGH

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
I'm thinking the MAP sensor might be on the fritz and sending inaccurate readings, but not sure if anyone has experienced something similar...

Labbatt33

Ready to race!
Are you using the JB4 app to read your codes? I just installed a DP and I was getting a P0100 code using the JB4 app. Read it with Vagcom and it ended up being a P013e. Took the 42dd spacer out and now code free.