GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Racingline Intercooler - (DFW)

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
SOLD: Racingline Intercooler - (DFW)

Hey, guys!

I'm selling my Racingline Intercooler because I installed a Baun Performance FMIC. I've had it for the past year and put about 15k miles on it.
The intercooler is in great shape, although a little dirty. The only damage is a few of the plates have been bent slightly (see pictures). Works great in the Texas heat. Asking $450, or best offer.

**SOLD**

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_0156.JPG
    IMG_0156.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0157.JPG
    IMG_0157.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie

JWadle

Passed Driver's Ed
Curious as to why you replaced the Racingline IC with the Baun FMIC? Results?

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Curious as to why you replaced the Racingline IC with the Baun FMIC? Results?

@JWadle I mostly just wanted to change things up, and read lots of good things about the Baun FMIC. The weight reduction (a few pounds) was a plus too:D.
Overall, I didn't notice any difference. I made the change while etuning with EQT (Vortex Standard and MPI), so LOTS of datalogging and the IAT's didn't actually change between the two. I actually just made the change back to a stock-location IC and didn't notice any difference either.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
@JWadle I mostly just wanted to change things up, and read lots of good things about the Baun FMIC. The weight reduction (a few pounds) was a plus too:D.
Overall, I didn't notice any difference. I made the change while etuning with EQT (Vortex Standard and MPI), so LOTS of datalogging and the IAT's didn't actually change between the two. I actually just made the change back to a stock-location IC and didn't notice any difference either.
Want to sell the Baun?

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Want to sell the Baun?

I do!
I keep telling myself to take some pictures of it (some fins on the IC are bent, but nothing too crazy) and post it here, but haven't gotten around to it. If you're interested I can probably take some pics today.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I do!
I keep telling myself to take some pictures of it (some fins on the IC are bent, but nothing too crazy) and post it here, but haven't gotten around to it. If you're interested I can probably take some pics today.
Thanks, sent you a message on the fancy messenger above. I work in Dallas and come up there once a month or so, so would be happy to grab it from you, or have a friend up there grab it if you're tired of looking at it. The two people I'd use to do that both have Mk7's though, so I hesitate to let them have it in their trunk for fear that they'll just get bored and install it themselves.