GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Love the wheel/colour combo. Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

njavier03

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Nice covers. Custom molded or off a different model?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
planning on purchasing white rabbit myself in DSG, how is it? debating between rabbit vs SE....any regret not getting SE trim?

I'm in Canada, so our GTIs are spec'd differently. Base, Rabbit, and Autobahn.

Rabbit is the best value - Basically an Autobahn, minus the Leather and Nav. Plus it has all the Rabbit features (Pretorias, Black Mirror/Spoiler, and in Canada we get DCC).

H

Huntermike

Having grown up with weak VW Rabbits and even worse, the diesels...lose the Rabbit badge on the white car!

Sootchuckers GTD looks better, excepting the symmetrical dual exhaust of the GTi

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
Having grown up with weak VW Rabbits and even worse, the diesels...lose the Rabbit badge on the white car!

Sootchuckers GTD looks better, excepting the symmetrical dual exhaust of the GTi

Haha - I actually took it off the first week I got the car. I hate that it's a sticker up here in Canada.

This was the only photo shoot with it on. :D

Kip2MyLou

Ready to race!
I'm in Canada, so our GTIs are spec'd differently. Base, Rabbit, and Autobahn.

Rabbit is the best value - Basically an Autobahn, minus the Leather and Nav. Plus it has all the Rabbit features (Pretorias, Black Mirror/Spoiler, and in Canada we get DCC).

You guys are so lucky. I choose SE over Rabbit because I wanted all the safety stuff, sunroof, and better info. I would have chosen a Rabbit if it came in the Canada spec.