GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
I'd love to have a floor that nice. Spalling from 50 years of road salt make mine slightly worse in places than gravel - gravel at least gives a bit. And it's narrow, especially when my 2002 goes into winter storage and my wife's van comes inside. But it's paved, and dry, and two stalls, so I'm not complaining! 20190429_174921.jpg20171028_180313.jpg

Posted from my phone.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I'd love to have a floor that nice. Spalling from 50 years of road salt make mine slightly worse in places than gravel - gravel at least gives a bit. And it's narrow, especially when my 2002 goes into winter storage and my wife's van comes inside. But it's paved, and dry, and two stalls, so I'm not complaining!

Posted from my phone.

More of the '02!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'd love to have a floor that nice. Spalling from 50 years of road salt make mine slightly worse in places than gravel - gravel at least gives a bit. And it's narrow, especially when my 2002 goes into winter storage and my wife's van comes inside. But it's paved, and dry, and two stalls, so I'm not complaining!

And a drain so you could wash in the winter. I wouldn't mind that.

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
More of the '02!
I'll attach a couple. It's a fun car with a great history; my dad bought it new, and I've had it now for 17 years.

And a drain so you could wash in the winter. I wouldn't mind that.

Yeah, in theory. But it's mostly plugged with years of sediment, so it won't take much water at once--I need to clear it out. And the garage is narrow, and the floor isn't uniformly sloped toward the drain, so it'd be hard to wash something without soaking the drywall/stuff in the garage.

Last edited:

Jhawkgti

Passed Driver's Ed
My garage....

I know, I need to re do the floor.

Attachments

• 79DC3282-BDE9-4F8A-87CB-C4F2BC069480.jpeg
    79DC3282-BDE9-4F8A-87CB-C4F2BC069480.jpeg
    354.7 KB · Views: 592
  • FDAB3ACC-E327-4CC8-80EE-2A998CB89968.jpeg
    FDAB3ACC-E327-4CC8-80EE-2A998CB89968.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 592

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Well we won't be building a garage, at least not while we're in the house we just bought lol.
It already has an ok sized attached 2 car. So I'm happy for now.
I'll get some pics once we actually live there which should be by the end of June / beginning of July.
I'm just happy to move up from our current tiny one car garage.
The new driveway is also quite large...also nice.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Not much to look at, but at least I'm one of the few in my neighborhood that actually has 2 cars in their 2-car garage :D.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 416

Jhawkgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks good. Nice and clean.
I don’t get that. See it all over the place here. $100K $ in cars left outside, and we have basements! I know not everyone can get the space for cars, but get rid of the crap that hasn’t been touched in 2 years, and hang the once a year ladder from the ceiling
Once had a driveway sale, old man walks up, looks at my garage, turns to me and says “I hate you “. Walked away. I said “thanks ����*♂️

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Not much to look at, but at least I'm one of the few in my neighborhood that actually has 2 cars in their 2-car garage :D.

I never understood that. All the houses in my neighborhood have a minimum 3 car garage, and a solid 50% of people can't fit a single car into the garage :confused: