GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Budget Track & DD '17 GTI

mattdelisle77

Passed Driver's Ed
Track Day

Might be a track day this sunday, depending on the weather. Will be confirmed tomorrow.

Taking no chances and bringing the shoes home!

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

PLEASE MOTHER NATURE BE GENTLE :D:D:D

Swoope

Ready to race!
bad news,

that is not enough pad for that tire, even if it had the PP brakes.

hope it goes well.

beers

mattdelisle77

Passed Driver's Ed
bad news,

that is not enough pad for that tire, even if it had the PP brakes.

hope it goes well.

beers

We'll see, unfortunately today's track day has been canceled due to bad weather. Huge bummer.

But it actually can't be worse than my previous setup. I'll give myself a couple of sessions to properly test it, than i'll adjust in consequences!

mattdelisle77

Passed Driver's Ed
Friday update

Didn't do much this week, was still hellah-busy at work plus I had a bit of back pain I had to take care of, nothing serious.

Lapping nights are starting next thursday at my local track :D, hopefully weather will be on our side this time cause I can't f-ing wait to drive this thing for real. :mad:

Meanwhile, perks of working in a dealership, got all the detailing stuff for free to use, so why not spend a bit of time! a 2hours well invested tonight, I feel damn better now! :cool:

IMG_0732 (2).JPG

mattdelisle77

Passed Driver's Ed
Went to my job to perform the usual oil change and also a last minute inspection before going to today’s track night.

Good thing I did that, noticed that my rear left SS brake line was grinding on the upper arm.

Bent the bracket a little to give it more space, cleaned the whole thing and installed a little adhesive rubber to cover it up.

As I didn’t want to bring my job torque wrench to the track, had to buy another one for the wheels.

It is finally happening boys!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk