GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: GTI Near/Around INDIANA

FourthStreetGTI

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a 2016+ GTI S or SE trim. Performance Package would be nice but it’s not necessary. Same with Lighting Package. It must be MANUAL and REFLEX SILVER or CARBON STEEL in color. 4DR. Lower the miles the better of course. UNDER $20,000 is my goal. Little to no mods.

I’m located in Fort Wayne, IN and willing to drive/fly if it’s within 6 hours driving time. I need to get this wrapped up over the next two weeks as I’ll be out of transportation late next week due to me transferring my lease to someone else.

Please drop a comment or PM me if you’re aware of anything! :)

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Hello everyone! I’m looking for a 2016+ GTI S or SE trim. Performance Package would be nice but it’s not necessary. Same with Lighting Package. It must be MANUAL and REFLEX SILVER or CARBON STEEL in color. 4DR. Lower the miles the better of course. UNDER $20,000 is my goal. Little to no mods.

I’m located in Fort Wayne, IN and willing to drive/fly if it’s within 6 hours driving time. I need to get this wrapped up over the next two weeks as I’ll be out of transportation late next week due to me transferring my lease to someone else.

Please drop a comment or PM me if you’re aware of anything! :)

Guessing you found something by now, but you have a PM. Let me know if interested!