GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vinyl wrapping

Mk7_Cj

Does anyone know of a reputable company that will supply either 3m or Vvivid vinyl in the UK. I'm going to have a crack at doing the work myself but struggling to find places to get the vinyl. Seems everyone wants an account setup or for me to be a company lol.

Could use Ebay but would prefer an actually company.

Thanks!
Chris

mccolganm4

I have bought vinyl from various ebay vendors over the years and it is the same stuff that turns up no matter who you buy from. Just make sure it is the brand you want and go for it.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Most are the companies selling cheaper on Ebay anyway, just make sure they have a good feedback rating and don't worry. Good luck doing it yourself as it is not an easy job unless you have a good dust free garage to do it in and plenty of room.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Does anyone know of a reputable company that will supply either 3m or Vvivid vinyl in the UK. I'm going to have a crack at doing the work myself but struggling to find places to get the vinyl. Seems everyone wants an account setup or for me to be a company lol.

Could use Ebay but would prefer an actually company.

Thanks!

Chris

Avery Dennison is a better vinyl in my opinion.

Mk7_Cj

Most are the companies selling cheaper on Ebay anyway, just make sure they have a good feedback rating and don't worry. Good luck doing it yourself as it is not an easy job unless you have a good dust free garage to do it in and plenty of room.

Hopefully it goes ok, if it doesn't I'll just pull it off and get it done by a professional. Quite excited to give it a go though!