GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

mercurial_dirigible

Passed Driver's Ed
Paid $24,500 before TTL for a 2017 Red DSG Autobahn w/ ~7,000 miles in the PNW.

Clean CarFax, mint condition and fully loaded. Market is thin out here and lowest I could get dealers on a 2019 DSG SE w/ Experience Package was ~$31,000 before TTL. Didn't feel the facelift was worth the extra dollars even with the longer warranty.

Brewster411

2019 SE, DSG with Experience Package, Monster Mats, Luggage Net, and First Aid Kit.
MSRP $35,084.
Sales Price $32,203 with 1.9% VW financing
Doc Fee $175.00
Govt Fees $128.00
Sales Tax $1,942.68
OTD $34,448.68

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
i will be purchasing a PW 2019 SE MT w. Experience package at some point. Just deciding on WHEN. Probably will depend on how good a deal I can get.

Just got this offer in person. Didn’t haggle at all because I wanted to go away and research it some more. What do we think of this for a starting point:

New 2019 SE MT w. Experience package in the Dallas - Fort Worth area
Market Price: $34,135
Discount: $3,973
Adjusted Price: $30,162
Doc Fee: $150
Tax: $1,885
Non Tax Fee: $245
Net Price: 32,443

They were pretty good to deal with, but are not my local dealer. Will likely give the guys here in town a chance. Only bad bit is that this car already had 250 miles on the clock. That is a lot of test drives! Will most likely request a different car.
Also want to try to get different wheels out of the deal. The standard wheels on the SEs are IMO the ugliest OEM you can get. Does anyone have any experience with making a wheel trade at purchase?

Thanks!

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
New 2019 SE MT w. Experience package in the Dallas - Fort Worth area
Market Price: $34,135
Discount: $3,973
Adjusted Price: $30,162
Doc Fee: $150
Tax: $1,885
Non Tax Fee: $245
Net Price: 32,443

Also want to try to get different wheels out of the deal. The standard wheels on the SEs are IMO the ugliest OEM you can get. Does anyone have any experience with making a wheel trade at purchase?

$4k off sticker with low doc fee sounds like a good deal especially when many dealers have increased their online listed price from 1-may.

You can negotiate a deal on VW accessory wheels from the dealer but i dont think anyone would take those stock Dallas wheels and give you a different set.