GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MN Thread

cornfedmqb

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all, I’m coming up from Des Moines today to Minneapolis if anyone is interested in an APR intake. $320 in excellent condition. Can meet at Mall of America if there’s interest. Thanks!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Not me, mine is white, but I do live near 169 in Bloomington.

Been a while from my last VW, but third GTI. MK3 then a few years later, MK1.

By far this one is my favorite.

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
just an FYI, I have tons quite a few installs of LED tails, power folding mirrors, intakes etc ... if you need a hand and VCDS, hit me up. I'm usually available over the weekends.

I haven't the done the latest LED installs or coding, but it same process as previous LED tails.

swifty1

Ready to race!
Intercooler Install Recommendations?

Just ordered a BMS IC. Trying to decide if I should pay a shop to install it or just go for it myself. Has anybody had this done at a shop near here? What did they charge?

Location Minneapolis

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Looking for some OEM VAG 18” wheels for my snows. Anyone have some locally?

gbar

Ready to race!
Any recommendations for local auto shops?

I reached out to 5 shops for a clutch job quote and they all came back with similar prices but all gave very different advice LOL. Some said not to replace rear main seal, some said do... some said not to use SMF... lots of opinions! Wondering where everyone else has had good experience

swifty1

Ready to race!
Any recommendations for local auto shops?

I reached out to 5 shops for a clutch job quote and they all came back with similar prices but all gave very different advice LOL. Some said not to replace rear main seal, some said do... some said not to use SMF... lots of opinions! Wondering where everyone else has had good experience

- I have had good service at Further Performance in Minneapolis
- I have a SMF and it chatters a lot. I would go with a dmfw in the future
- I am of the opinion "if it doesnt leak, dont touch it", especially for a relatively new car
- Could you let me know what quotes you have gotten? I am looking to get the same job done