GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rabbit Edition price too high?

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
My comment was directed to your statement that "I saw some on the east coast advertising $26k or so for a Rabbit, and could probably get a bit below that". That will not be the final selling price before TTL once you contact them.

Oh yeah. Hopefully that'd be the case regardless.

J2S2M

Just wanted to share my recent experience. I picked up my Urano Grey in 6MT for $25,891 plus TTL which was $28.4k OTD in socal (92618). I could not get the 1.9 through VW due to the cash discount off the MSRP but got 3.49 APR through my credit union. Ended up putting a hefty $15k down so the interest difference was minimal for me. So in the end, I walked away with $244 monthly payments over 60 mo.

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
I just purchased a 2019 Urano Gray DSG with a MSRP Of $31,310 for 5K off and I didn’t qualify for any rebates so a purchase price of $26,310 plus only $240 dealer fees for a total of $26,550. I bought it in Medford, Oregon and did a road trip back through San Francisco and then back home to Burbank! I couldn’t believe how good the gas mileage was on a brand new engine driving normal around 70mph we averaged about 37mpg but then if we were up around 80-85mph we still got about 32mpg with the new 7 speed DSG!! Awesome new ride for sure and it now has just over 930 miles since picking her up late Sunday afternoon. I will pay the sales tax and tags here in California when they send the paperwork to my DMV by the house. Yes you do not get the 1.9% rate though at the discounted price since they get money back from VW so I did 72 month financing at 4.5% thru BofA.