GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally moving from Chicago to Phoenix in 2 weeks from today!

KlipZ

Ready to race!
The dream is slowing coming to reality. Will my black GTI be a hot, dusty, dirty machine or will it survive? I notice a lot of black cars when i'm out there. I do have a garage.

Other than that, what are some cool spots i should know about?

pjp7212

Ready to race!
The dream is slowing coming to reality. Will my black GTI be a hot, dusty, dirty machine or will it survive? I notice a lot of black cars when i'm out there. I do have a garage.

Other than that, what are some cool spots i should know about?

You'll be alright, I would recommend getting some sort of coating on your car. This will help with preventing dust from sticking. I use adams polishes H2O gloss and guard about every 2-3 washes (try and wash on a weekly basis). On the heat portion... no car is safe out here lol. Just recommend getting a sun shade for the summer days. From late September to march its not bad at all. Good luck with the move and hope you enjoy AZ.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Nice thanks. Yeah i was thinking about getting a ceramic coating put on the car. I wash mine about one a week as it is, so shouldn't be much of a problem there.

Looking forward to the move. It's been a long time coming.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
What part you moving to?

I'll be living in Scottsdale, working in Phoenix. Let me know any cool spots, fun things to do, etc. I'm quite familiar with navigating the area, but have so much to explore!

wofol

Ready to race!
I have a deep black pearl car as well. Don't expect to keep your car clean during the summers unless youre covering it 24/7! After I wash my car the next day or two it's immediately dusty!