GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

rodolfo

is that possible? usually eletronics forbid that, like phones...

I'll try that. But I dunno what version I had previosly ... should I get back to 8.3 or lower?

I read in another thread that a new firmware would be on air soon ( george said "this week" on feb 10th ) .. hope it will be better for my gti

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
is that possible? usually eletronics forbid that, like phones...

I'll try that. But I dunno what version I had previosly ... should I get back to 8.3 or lower?

I read in another thread that a new firmware would be on air soon ( george said "this week" on feb 10th ) .. hope it will be better for my gti
You won't have problems flashing older firmware. You can find at least the last 3 in the n54 forums.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
btw, that fault codes, is there a guide for them? they're JB4 codes or VW codes that JB4 just read the numbers?

Spits out generic fault codes, you can run a Google search for them and try your luck. One of those codes actually came back to a post on here from George, lol. VW specific fault codes are best accessible via VCDS/OBDEleven.

GTI_Joe1

Ready to race!
Do you think this could be caused by having the wrong AFR wire tapped? My 2019 GTI does not have a red wire like past years. I sent pictures to George and he told me to tap the white wire... But now I'm questioning?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Do you think this could be caused by having the wrong AFR wire tapped? My 2019 GTI does not have a red wire like past years. I sent pictures to George and he told me to tap the white wire... But now I'm questioning?

No the white should be right.

tknj99

Ready to race!
They are inconsequential because there is a firmware issue so belaboring about them is pointless.

I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered already, but I'm on the latest firmware from Dec 2018 and it is working ok..What is the issue with this firmware version?

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
I dont know why it is running so rich. Good otherwise.
Timing is super low also compared to what I'm used to seeing.

Just speculating, maybe it's due to it being a 4th gear pull?
Idk if I've come across a 4th gear-only pull on a JB4-only gti

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk