GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GOLF R Owner

Kiwaczek

Hi
Just purchased 2018 Golf R Indium Grey DSG with Driver Assistance Package.
This is going to be my daily driver.
Any suggestion for "must have" accessories?
Thanks

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
Must have Accessories...
A good music collection, sunglasses and comfy driving shoes..

Welcome and enjoy.

GolfRProject

I have a JB1 piggy back tune that I just took off of my car … would sell it to you, if you were to decide to go that route. I have a 2016 car coming off warranty and have begun various bolt-on upgrades and flash tunes.

As for additional upgrades that you must have (if you can arrange) … try adding a passenger seat Victoria Secret model (gender of your choice) and cooler of beer in the back ...

bruxwillix

Ready to race!
I didn’t want to assume the OP would like his brand new car’s AFR wire tapped and grommet punctured.
it'll b fine. small price.. and not even really a price.. to pay for better power delivery.
both of those things are no big deal and jb4 is far superior. word of advice tho OP.. don't buy a used one

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GolfRProject

What concern with used JB?

GolfRProject

Reason I ask is that I have a used JB to sell, but I won't bother selling it, if there's reason to think it won't perform for someone else the way it did for me ...

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I don't see why it wouldn't work unless there are different versions out there specifically for the 2018's..? I'd look into that. JB1's are rock solid. Been using them for 3 yrs (GTI & Golf-R) and no issue what so ever.

Kiwaczek

Thank you all for the replies. My winter rims just came in (18" Replika rim with Michelin X-Ice XI3 tires.