GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm calling out MrsDutch!

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Just putting it on the record...

I can’t drive manual. I drove Dutch’s Jetta into a mail truck when he attempted to teach me. So... this is a set up. Also, he knows my Veloster has the power of a puppy so it would be like putting a puppy up against a well-trained German Shepherd. I’d still be sitting at start as he crossed the finish line.

However, I could probably take him in a buffed up automatic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion

Drive my car, I'll give you the small amount of coaching you need from the passengers seat, we'll automagic our way to victory.

Just have to make sure there are no mail trucks around...:eek:

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Time for speed!

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Just putting it on the record...

I can’t drive manual. I drove Dutch’s Jetta into a mail truck when he attempted to teach me. So... this is a set up. Also, he knows my Veloster has the power of a puppy so it would be like putting a puppy up against a well-trained German Shepherd. I’d still be sitting at start as he crossed the finish line.

I'm going to roll the dice and say you are going to have a weight advantage as well. I sure hope I am not wrong or I apologize ahead of time.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Busy training but always ready to help a Lady.
Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Drive my car, I'll give you the small amount of coaching you need from the passengers seat, we'll automagic our way to victory.

Just have to make sure there are no mail trucks around...:eek:

Orrrr anything else I can hit. Just kidding. Sorta.

If I beat him, I’d never let him forget it haha

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Orrrr anything else I can hit. Just kidding. Sorta.

If I beat him, I’d never let him forget it haha

You don't have to drive stick well to race him. Both feet to the floor, put it in first, lift left foot. You'll probably make it to the end of the race before the engine breaks... Probably.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
You don't have to drive stick well to race him. Both feet to the floor, put it in first, lift left foot. You'll probably make it to the end of the race before the engine breaks... Probably.

Problem is, there's three pedals. Which two go to the floor? Also, how do you put it in first?

Edit: pretty sure a 1/4 mile in first is gonna take 30 seconds and there's a chance that the hyundai might beat that so it's still a risky move.

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going to roll the dice and say you are going to have a weight advantage as well. I sure hope I am not wrong or I apologize ahead of time.

Haha you would be correct on that.