GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Baun Performance CBE VIDEO INSIDE!

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
Still haven’t had an order for one of these yet. Kind of a hard pill to swallow with roughly 40 hours in fabrication labor wrapped up between the prototype, production piece, and three weld fixtures.

With that said I’m not moving forward with any mk7.5 or center exit development at this point.

That's really disappointing. This is the first exhaust I've heard that actually sounds good, imho.

If you weren't on the other side of the country, my 7.5R would have been available for you to design an exhaust around. I'm hoping you'll get enough orders to motivate you to continue and design something for the R!

Jartin

I agree. This is the best sounding exhaust for our cars. I'm just not in the position to drop the money needed for a TBE. Keep up the good work, and I hope you get some orders soon.

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
That's really disappointing, Jake. If you make the Golf R version, I'll buy one today! Just sayin'... :)

Robajon

Could you PM me a price list as well? Not really ready to purchase right now but at some point I'll probably sell my CSS muffler and buy your catback and DP.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Suprised no one has pulled the trigger yet! I would be all over this if I didn't already have my cbe and didn't get my DP used at a good price. Even then I was still considering it, Jake's stuff is great and he's very generous with his time to help out the community.

If you're even considering a catback or turboback, go this route imo. Best sounding one I've heard to date and well built.

Striker23

Go Kart Newbie
Started building the first one built on the weld fixture

Beautiful work! I got a CTS downpipe awhile back and might have to mate it to your cbe if that’s a possibility. Probably won’t sound as good as your full system but much better than most other options out there. Plus having that craftsmanship under the car would put a smile on my face. Shame hiding it actually lol.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Beautiful work! I got a CTS downpipe awhile back and might have to mate it to your cbe if that’s a possibility. Probably won’t sound as good as your full system but much better than most other options out there. Plus having that craftsmanship under the car would put a smile on my face. Shame hiding it actually lol.

Thanks! I should have final pricing nailed down this week. Basically all downpipes sound the same, so no issue running your CTS!

Got this piece finished up tonight before work :cool: