GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI S 2-door PP LP 6-speed

Flying Fish

I have a black 2-door PP LP GTI S that I am trying to sell. The car has a 6-speed manual transmission and cloth interior. I am the 3rd owner, car has been in the Denver area. Overall the condition is very good. Interior is near perfect. Exterior received a detail last summer and a coat of McQuires synthetic sealant was applied. This car has the Lighting package and the Power Pack option. Actually a pretty rare combo with the 2-door. The car has been serviced at the dealer with the exception of a couple of oil changes that I have performed. This a a third car for the wife and I and the car rarely gets driven. It needs to go to a new home. I am a audi/vw enthusiast and the car has been babied and garage kept since I bought it. Currently has 29570 miles and may go up. The car has some tasteful mods including:
APR stage 1 High Output file
RSR clutch (TTRS)
AWE track exhaust
Brand new "Dallas" wheels with new Bridgestone RE97AS tires (2018 GTI Takeoffs-250 miles)
Euro headlight switch with light sensor
black badges and 30% window tint
034 dogbone insert
LED license plate (coded)
The car had the clutch done at Bluewater Performance in Denver. I bought the car from a recommendation post from them. Car needs nothing but a new home. Please let me know if you have any questions. Clean carfax and Title! $16000

Last edited:

Flying Fish

Price reduced to $16200...clean title and carfax. Garage kept!

SOLD

Last edited: