GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2017 Golf Sportwagen 4motion

W8 4 ME

Better pictures and a new price. $22,000 including all stock parts.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Wow. That's a sleeper if I've ever seen one. Are the brakes the same as non-PP GTI? I hope so. If not, that's a lot of go, with not enough stop.

W8 4 ME

Wow. That's a sleeper if I've ever seen one. Are the brakes the same as non-PP GTI? I hope so. If not, that's a lot of go, with not enough stop.
I don't track the car or anything so it's all tire limited anyways. Bigger brakes were in the plans but it's unfortunately time to sell.

honestabe1

What's the story?

Your post history is short, do you have a build thread? You drag raced the car, has the drivetrain held up? A little more detail might help prospective buyers.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I don't track the car or anything so it's all tire limited anyways. Bigger brakes were in the plans but it's unfortunately time to sell.

What's the story?

Your post history is short, do you have a build thread? You drag raced the car, has the drivetrain held up? A little more detail might help prospective buyers.

He said he "doesn't track the car or anything" - so what makes you think he dragged it?

I'd buy this car if I was in the market.

honestabe1

He said he "doesn't track the car or anything" - so what makes you think he dragged it?

I'd buy this car if I was in the market.

6/10 of his posts are in the 1/4 mile thread, including one with his own slip... :D

Btw, to get in the 11s with a 1.8 is super impressive and this seems to be a quality build, but he/she clearly hasn't told the full story, case in point how you were mislead by him/her saying the car hasn't been tracked

W8 4 ME

By tracking the car I meant a race track or autocross where brakes are used heavily. This is the perfect vehicle to me. I do not want to sell the car but due to unforeseen circumstances it is what I need to do. I bought the car new with a goal of having an 11 second golf wagon that anyone can drive with pump gas and no weight reduction. I reached my goal and planned to keep the car for a long time. For anyone interested, it's a great car and it will not disappoint.

Last edited:

W8 4 ME

What's the story?

Drivetrain is perfect. It never wheel hops, it has never slipped on one of the clutches, never had any trouble shifting. I have never had a single issue with the car.