GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI S, DSG, 2 Door, Reflex Silver

bravisha

I'm selling my 2015 2-door DSG GTI S with just under 38k miles on it for $15,500. KBB value for the car is ~$16,200. Price is negotiable. Cash only, I'm not looking for trades.

I have a couple of minor wear items on the car which I have pictured and I can send pictures of those as well. There's a small plastic piece lifting up near the DSG shifter boot, and one of the hooks for the trunk cover has come off. One of the stock wheels also has some curb rash.

I couldn't upload pictures with this post--please message me and I can send a photo album to you.

I've done the following mods and they will stay with the car:
- 034 Rear Sway Bar and End Links ($425 new): fully serviced and lubricated <15 miles ago (I've only driven it home from the shop since)

- Ed's MK7 Replica front headlights ($625 new)

- VW MK7 Clubsport Muffler ($400 new)

- Front License Plate tow-hook mount ($60 new)

I've gotten new front and rear brake pads AND rotors, new brake fluid installed in the past 100 miles. Last oil change was completed at 35k miles.

I'm the original owner of the car with title in hand.

The car has had one minor accident--the car was rear ended. The lower bumper cover (the black diffuser piece) was replaced and the rear bumper was repaired. The accident was reported and will show up on a CarFax report.

A few other tidbits:

- The car has the Car-Go trunk mat with the wedges you can use to organize your trunk

- I have the original MDMI 30-pin iPod connector, if you're into that
- I have the original window sticker

- Original first aid kit is untouched

- The car came with an extra set of floor mats

I'm in the LA area--I can meet in Santa Monica or elsewhere on the weekends or in the morning on weekdays (before 9am), and I can meet in the Hawthorne area during the day on weekdays.