GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Parts

MACST3R

Parting out my Golf R and going back to stock. Paypal or venmo please, must pay paypal fee or elect friends and family to save on that fee. Feel free to PM for more information.
Local buyers preferred but will ship at buyers expense.

References include Bradd Kordenbrock (Norcal VW Drivers Club / 034 Motorsport), DesertRat47 and MinustheR from vwvortex .

Parts list up to date as of 9/12/19

EXTERIOR

OEM VW Power Folding Mirrors w/Switch (Heated, Non DAP) - $250

OEM VW Mirror Cap Set European (Brushed Aluminum) Mirror Caps - $150

OEM VW European LED Tail Light Set - Dark Cherry Tail Lights w/LED Reverse Lights (DeAutoKey) - $350

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cracksilog

Passed Driver's Ed
Parting out my Golf R and going back to stock. Paypal or venmo please, must pay paypal fee or elect friends and family to save on that fee. Feel free to PM for more information.
Local buyers preferred but will ship at buyers expense.

References include Bradd Kordenbrock (Norcal VW Drivers Club / 034 Motorsport), DesertRat47 and MinustheR from vwvortex .

Parts list up to date as of 3/24/19

EXTERIOR

ECS Tuning 011768ECS01KT Aluminum Street Shield Skid Plate - $150

ROKBLOKZ SKU 00057 Rally Mud Flaps w/hardware - $40

OEM VW Power Folding Mirrors w/Switch (Heated, Non DAP) - $250

OEM VW Mirror Cap Set European (Brushed Aluminum) Mirror Caps - $150

OEM VW European LED Tail Light Set - Dark Cherry Tail Lights w/LED Reverse Lights (DeAutoKey) - $450

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Are the rokblokz the short or regular version? And what color is the RB decal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Pics of lights. Harness?

HJPMK7

Will the taillights fit on MK 7 Golf r? Would I need an additional harness? Also interested in the mirror caps. Do you have the rear view mirror available as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLC4EVER

Passed Driver's Ed
PM sent

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

MACST3R

Hey all.

So sorry for not responding to messages in adequate time. I recently moved from California to Arizona and am in the process of buying a house. Some of my remaining parts are tied up in storage at the moment. The list is still up to date and I have had a lot of inquires on the tail lights and mirrors. I DO have the tail lights at the property I'm currently staying at. The mirrors are in storage. Since I am in the middle of a move, I won't have access to anything but the tail lights for the next few weeks. Since there is so much interest, I am firm on the prices I have listed. So please only PM me if you are good with my prices. If you want mirrors and are ok with the price. I will go to storage and get them. Otherwise they will sit there for a few more weeks.

Thanks for your understanding. I will reply to your PMs when I get off work.

Sorry for the delays.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Papercuts2

Ready to race!
I had first dibs on tail lights and mirrors.
I will pay your price but if you can please let me know if the harness is included with the tail lights and if they are dynamic.
I would greatly appreciate an answer .
Thank you