GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guarantie Volkswagen Canada JB1

max87naeg

Hi volks trippers I have some questions about the module jb1! Firstly I would like to know your experiences with your dealer following the installation of a module jb1! I heard that it was still scrap guaranteed because VW Canada detected overboost in the vehicle's boost specs. Then, I have a 2018 gti of 5000kilo and I'm told to wait before installing it to see if I had a bad car not creat dommage! Thank you in advance!

Envoyé de mon SM-N960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
Welcome! The JB1 once removed won't leave a trace of anything for a dealer to detect with regard to overboost, etc... So provided you remove it before coming in to the dealer for anything, they would never know.

Some people like to see if their car has any problems before modifying, as it is easier for the dealer to diagnose without any modifications interfering with a potential diagnosis. Others mod them within a few miles of leaving the dealership.

I tend to wait a little while to get to know the car before diving into any performance modifications, but that's my preference.