GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Want to buy Konig Ampliforms...best price and place

echelonphoto

Ready to race!
I am ready to get the Konig ampliforms for my 15 2dor se pp gti. I would like to go with 18x8.5 with Firestone wide ovals in 245/40. Are there any deals going on? They seem to be out of stock many places. Also, will I like the ride over my current stock setup? I know it will handle better and I think the extra meat will smooth the ride somewhat.

spankye

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI Autobahn
Just went/still going through this myself. I ordered from discount tire direct a few weeks ago when they were having a 15% off sale. They showed stock, but inventory was off, so I still bought tires but cancelled the wheel order. No one I’ve contacted, and it’s a lot of vendors, has them until April or May.

As for where to buy, DTD was super easy to work with and between the sale and credit card offers they are hard to beat. I did speak with BMP tuning and if pricing was the same I would order from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Best place to buy in my experience is Discount Tire Direct, just call in and do it over the phone, they can check stock while you are on the phone. They seem to have the best pricing and free shipping. AutoAnything is similar.

In my experience BMP did not have the best pricing on wheels and they did not have free shipping when I checked so it was notably more. If you want to go with a small shop like BMP I would say Greg @ Koru Works is the way to go. Greg has an excellent relationship with Konig (Konig actually told me to contact him saying he was a highly recommended vendor).

Seeing you are in the northeast, I'm not sure where, but Town Fair Tire carries them as well.

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
I am ready to get the Konig ampliforms for my 15 2dor se pp gti. I would like to go with 18x8.5 with Firestone wide ovals in 245/40. Are there any deals going on? They seem to be out of stock many places. Also, will I like the ride over my current stock setup? I know it will handle better and I think the extra meat will smooth the ride somewhat.

where you located? thinking of selling mine

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I placed an order for Ampliforms with BMP Tuning on Wednesday night, free shipping. Thursday morning Autrey reached out to me and said they were backordered for 60 days but Konig offered me the new Freeforms at the same price due to the wait time.

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I placed an order for Ampliforms with BMP Tuning on Wednesday night, free shipping. Thursday morning Autrey reached out to me and said they were backordered for 60 days but Konig offered me the new Freeforms at the same price due to the wait time.

I must have been just in time then. Ordered Ampliforms from BMP tuning 2 fridays ago, they arrived late last week