GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KC Dubs

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Join KC Metro MK7s !!!! Local group for Kansas city MQB owners only. Great resource to have. Would be nice to get a bigger group as we could all help each other find good deals, Buy, sell, trade, and when people need help doing installs and such. MK7's and coffee coming soon!

On Facebook!

Hotfart

Ready to race!
Join KC Metro MK7s !!!! Local group for Kansas city MQB owners only. Great resource to have. Would be nice to get a bigger group as we could all help each other find good deals, Buy, sell, trade, and when people need help doing installs and such. MK7's and coffee coming soon!

On Facebook!

Just now sent a request.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Had a good time meeting you guys. Sorry I missed you SpeedieGTI. Ramon pointed you out and I forgot to find you until I saw you drive off. :(

Easier to see not embedded:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/98218625@N04/41750196592/in/dateposted-public/

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I just randomly found this thread...

Do any of you guys race, track, or autocross?

I don't right now but I want to get involved in autocross.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I don't right now but I want to get involved in autocross.

There's an autocross with Kansas City Region (as opposed to Kansas region), coming up on the 16th that i'll be attending. I think Kansas Region will also have a couple events on the 22nd and 23rd.

The two websites that they post all of their information to are kcrscca.com for KCR and ksscca.org for KsR.

If you have interest in attending these, and would like more familiarity with how it all works, how to get signed up, when to be there, etc, just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help :).

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
I know some of our members participate in the Mexico race league(MRL). I've allegedly have too. Can't confirm or deny.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Hey all,

I'm planning out the drive/race season this year. I'm planning on tackling at least 50 sessions this year in the surrounding areas (Omaha, Tulsa, Topeka, Hastings, St. Louis, and possibly COTA and Autobahn).

Is anyone interested in coming out to any events? I'm happy to help prep cars or provide any info. Last year I saw two GTI at autocross and one at an HPDE day in Topeka.

If anyone wants to drive or even come along for a ride-along, i'd love to see more golfs out there!! :)

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Hey all,

I'm planning out the drive/race season this year. I'm planning on tackling at least 50 sessions this year in the surrounding areas (Omaha, Tulsa, Topeka, Hastings, St. Louis, and possibly COTA and Autobahn).

Is anyone interested in coming out to any events? I'm happy to help prep cars or provide any info. Last year I saw two GTI at autocross and one at an HPDE day in Topeka.

If anyone wants to drive or even come along for a ride-along, i'd love to see more golfs out there!! :)

I’m hoping to get some events In this year, depending on my school schedule of course lol. I am up in Des Moines, but don’t mind the travel.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I’m hoping to get some events In this year, depending on my school schedule of course lol. I am up in Des Moines, but don’t mind the travel.

Awesome! You're in a good place to go to RPM and Autobahn easily.

April 13th-14th I'll be in Omaha at Raceway Park of the Midlands for a NASA event. I'll probably drive up the Friday before, get the car ready, and setup camp.

Here's the link to the track: http://www.racewayparkofthemidlands.com/site/Home

Here's a link to the event signup page:
https://www.nasaproracing.com/events/3083

UPDATE: So it turns out the racetrack in Omaha is under water. They moved the event from Omaha to Mid-Ohio. Great track, but it's 11 hrs from KC, so most casual track goers won't go...

Last edited: