GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ceramic/PPF/Detailer in South Jersey

akaGreg

I ran across AODetail (AutObsessions) at the Philly Auto Show last weekend. They had a nice display and offered many services. They are located in Pennsauken, not too far from you.

https://aodetail.com/

I have zero experience with them, so I cannot give a personal recommendation, but they are definitely worth looking into.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Call Automat. Love them (but in Rockaway)

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
If you're willing to drive to West Chester PA, Oakesdetail is highly recommended and well worth the money.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Yeah. A little far for me....

He’ll have your car for a few days, it’s worth it.

BuyGerman

Ready to race!
Any recommendations for a an installer for PPF/ceramic coatings/detailing in south Jersey (Burlington/Camden Counties).

TIA

Live in DE but I went to JoJo's in Philadelphia to get my rear and side badges taken off. Very nice small shop family owned and ran they're a little pricey on ceramic coatings but I don't know of a better shop around here. If you know how to do it yourself which isn't hard(clean, clay, polish and coat) you'll save min $250. Just be careful if you do to get all scratches or swirls out cuz the ceramic doesn't fill anything in. ANY scratches will be noticeable after applying so do it right.

davewg

Ready to race!
If you're willing to drive to West Chester PA, Oakesdetail is highly recommended and well worth the money.

I'll check them out. The hard part is getting out there to leave the car, get back home, etc....

There's also a guy I know that does ceramic, mainly did boat stuff, but now also does wraps/graphics and detailing. He is in Cape May Courthouse area which may be better for you. Guy's name is Mike Santo

https://www.instagram.com/shorestrike/

Thanks

Live in DE but I went to JoJo's in Philadelphia to get my rear and side badges taken off. Very nice small shop family owned and ran they're a little pricey on ceramic coatings but I don't know of a better shop around here. If you know how to do it yourself which isn't hard(clean, clay, polish and coat) you'll save min $250. Just be careful if you do to get all scratches or swirls out cuz the ceramic doesn't fill anything in. ANY scratches will be noticeable after applying so do it right.

Thanks

Also highly important if you're gonna DIY what color is your car?

It's Lapiz. Definitely prefer to leave it to a pro. Don't really want to run the learning curve on this. Partly a time thing too.