GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wind deflectors

hozb95

Got mine from micksgarage.com. About 25 quid for 3 door version. Make the car look much better and also practical. Fits securely, coping easy with high speeds ? worth it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

garygtd

Look well. I was looking at the ClimAir 'dark sports type' but couldn't find them on website. Anyone got these & can help with part number etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a5ian300zx

I have a new 2016 GTD and bought HEKO ones and they were just not very good.

1) the clips did not fit as the gap was not deep enough so had the use the double sided stick glue thats on the HEKO.

2) they kept clipping the windows

3) when the side mirrors rolled in they kept hitting the HEKO preventing them from going in all the way.

I got these installed by professional as I wanted to make sure they are done right.

the VW genuine ones fit well n the above picture.

cyclops

Ready to race!
Got mine from micksgarage.com. About 25 quid for 3 door version. Make the car look much better and also practical. Fits securely, coping easy with high speeds ? worth it

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

can you confirm that the micks garage deflectors dont foul the mirror when folded in?

Ryan04

Was looking at a set of wind deflectors for my gtd but read different reviews about the side mirrors fouling the deflectors when they fold in, so not sure about it