GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great golf R deal in quebec

Valdre78

Anyone looking for a 2018 golf R, right now there is a dark green fully loaded Demo for sale. They have finally offered an amazing deal in this car. They have had this car on their lot for close to a year. I had been looking at it earlier this year, but as we all know in Canada now dealer wants to negotiate. Well they are offering 131 a week lease for 48 month with zero down, 135 for 36 months tax in!!! Monthly this is 567 48, or 585 for 36. I’m sure anyone on this forum knows this is a great deal. The dealership is Vw park Avenue in brossard Quebec. I have personally seen this car myself, it is stunning. The link below is the Kijiji adv. I hope someone can take advantage. Before anyone asks why I am not, I got an R in aug.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...on/1400651013?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

sangeseven

Ready to race!
Anyone looking for a 2018 golf R, right now there is a dark green fully loaded Demo for sale. They have finally offered an amazing deal in this car. They have had this car on their lot for close to a year. I had been looking at it earlier this year, but as we all know in Canada now dealer wants to negotiate. Well they are offering 131 a week lease for 48 month with zero down, 135 for 36 months tax in!!! Monthly this is 567 48, or 585 for 36. I’m sure anyone on this forum knows this is a great deal. The dealership is Vw park Avenue in brossard Quebec. I have personally seen this car myself, it is stunning. The link below is the Kijiji adv. I hope someone can take advantage. Before anyone asks why I am not, I got an R in aug.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...on/1400651013?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I got mine from there, I saw this car when I picked mine up, very nice Forest green. Rep told me it was sold. Not sure why it is back there, shows driven 10k. Great deal but somethings off.

Valdre78

The problem was they wanted almost 800$ a month for this car which IMO is ridiculous, hence why all custom color cars were demos, they couldn’t get want they wanted for it. I looked at a jazz blue, 91 blue and this dark green one. None of the dealers wanted to negotiate. I learned that in 2017, people were putting deposits on cars they weren’t even on the lot. However 2017 was a completely different story, when I went to negotiate my car, I went armed with sale reports from vw from Jan to July. Sales where down compared to 2017, a lot of the dealers in and around Montreal have had R sitting on lots on average 9 months. Vw centre-ville has a 2017 white R that I tried to negotiate last nov. It’s still for sale. They wouldn’t go below 43.5, now they are offering it at 37.9.

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R
That is far from a deal when you consider the awful roads, huge amount of salt used, and terrible drivers in Quebec.

blue1

What do the roads have to do with the deal ? Do dealers have to lower prices due to road conditions and bad drivers?

I think this guy is just trolling. People here like to rip on Quebec unnecessarily. Used car prices do seem to be significantly cheaper over there though - I wonder what the real reason is? Does it have something to do with tax differences?

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R
I think this guy is just trolling. People here like to rip on Quebec unnecessarily. Used car prices do seem to be significantly cheaper over there though - I wonder what the real reason is? Does it have something to do with tax differences?

Not trolling at all. As someone who drives from Toronto to Montreal and back twice a month for work I can say without a doubt all three things I mentioned are true. Your roads are awful and beat the hell out of cars. There is far too much salt used which rusts cars faster. Everyone knows Quebec drivers, Montreal drivers specifically, are awful. The worst I've seen and I have driven in all but 2 of the provinces/territories in this country.

Your used cars do seem to be much cheaper. It's not because of tax. It's because they are in worse shape then elsewhere.