Go Kart Champion

Ground Control Camber Plates arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: q74

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
So today I installed the Versus Engineering rear diffuser made for both Golf R and GTI. Make sure when you purchase you request fitment for GTI. They provided a nice bag with all of the hardware you will ever need. The fitment is absolutely perfect, and the installation is very straight forward. I love the strong construction, and attention to detail on this piece. Versus Engineering is making so gorgeous parts for the GTI including my upper front canards. I love how the unit is flush mounted and sits precisely fitted so there is absolutely no guess work. Can’t wait to test this out at the track at speed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Nice piece, it looks like it touching the exhaust tips. Will wear badly.
Maybe cut out a slot around tips?

It just needs spacers added with a larger screw to clear. The current screws that came in the kit were not long enough. At least they gave me the spacer. ;)

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Have you gotten a chance to test it at speed?

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Have you gotten a chance to test it at speed?

nope not yet. making some suspension repairs, and then I will do so! I'll keep you posted!

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
You could at least find pics of JRZ's for a GTI. :D

why did you get rid of the KW? Aren't they pretty good?

Hey what's going on man! They are a custom build for the RS PRO Series for GTI. They only make RS1 and RS2 currently. That's the reason for the Temporary Picture.

The KW V2-V3-Clubsport are great, but the ride height adjustment, valving, and camber adjustment top plate is superior on JRZ. The RS Pro uses Blow off valve tech for daily use and track driving. It's basically the best next to Motorsport JRZ. :)