GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reset radio source after Blue Tooth phone call

cbenjes

Go Kart Newbie
All: This has happened more than once. I will have my iphone connected via Blue Tooth. I answer an incoming call by pressing the icon on the head unit screen. After the call is complete, I cannot get the radio back. No sound. It's like it is still in phone mode and unless I turn the car off and restart, I have no radio. Is there a reset button that restores the functions?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
All: This has happened more than once. I will have my iphone connected via Blue Tooth. I answer an incoming call by pressing the icon on the head unit screen. After the call is complete, I cannot get the radio back. No sound. It's like it is still in phone mode and unless I turn the car off and restart, I have no radio. Is there a reset button that restores the functions?

Click the Phone button and end the ghost call.

racerx20

Ready to race!
Mine did the same thing and I couldn't end the call with the phone. I restarted the car and it fixed it. Next time I will try to hard boot the phone instead, thanks.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Try this. Click the voice command button on the steering wheel once. Then double click it.

Don't know why that works for me, but it does