GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
A few things done recently, OEM mudflaps, new racks with new 1up bike rack, happy with the look right now[emoji41][emoji106] just bought a stud conversion kit from urotuning hopefully go on next week..car still driving great on stage 1 unitronic tune [emoji16]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Simple mod new Audi 12v plug, and wheel studs installed, also leyo aluminum rings [emoji106]

Last edited:

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Champion
I've wondered about those rings. How do they feel on the knobs? Solid?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
I've wondered about those rings. How do they feel on the knobs? Solid?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
They feel good but don't get the radio knobs of you have the base model like me, they don't fit. I made them fit with double sided tape, but the HVAC ones fit great[emoji106]solid but light, match the new 12v plug well.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Quick pic

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Had a great experience with Thomas at EMD yesterday! Wagen looks much better.had these on my mk7 GTI as well and ride quality is basically the same.[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Another one..

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
It looks great!

Can you give me this dimension on the front?

Hey thanks! I have about 13 1/2 on that picture, I also have 18 in wheels with 235 tires if that matters [emoji41][emoji1690]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Just puts these on, stock Audi S4 avant wheels 18x8 45mm offset, same Firehawk tires 235/40/18, really like the look! Looks like fifteen52 wheel[emoji41][emoji869] center caps coming tomorrow...

Last edited:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Beach trip!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Been a bit but added a few things. Never had an open intake before so I finally got one to try at $120 for a rev9 injen knockoff I figured what the heck? Also found the Audi hub caps for my new wheels, and added a nice white boomba shift knob. Kinda always wanted a que ball shifter like my uncle's one in his 65 gto. The turbo sounds are wild, maybe will get old later but for now pretty fun around town[emoji41][emoji869]