GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF MK7 (Base model) ACC RETROFIT ! DIY

gianry

Ready to race!
Yes, I welded the radar bracket myself, its work perfectly. Don't worry about it, you can that. Only dont forget, The bracket should be at a 90 degree angle and and welded in the middle of the bumper.

If you can do it perfect, you don't change iron. It's work like original :)

i'm thinking to fix with a pair of screws to the front bumber bar

davidch

Yes, just need odis and vas5054a. Need radar online activation from Fazit via geko access, after installation. But don't worry I can do activate that radar remotely. And you have must same part number (5Q0907561D). Is your car auto or manual gear ?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

i have 2015 US Golf TDI SEL w/ Bosh Distant Regulation Module 5Q0 907 572 D. It is currently configured from factory with Front Assist Only. Can this be reconfigured for ACC? I assume I would also need to replace the steering wheel controls for ACC? Also, do the ABS control modules need to be updated? Note, that I do have VCDS 19 and ODIS 4 w/ VAS5054A. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

galexandr

Hi, I have 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL and looking to retrofit this on my car. Can we sync up on the radar module? I got from ebay both the 5Q0907561D and the 5Q0907561F. Can you please let me know if either will work.

PS. also sent you a DM via Instagram.

Thanks,
Alex

Golfman1973

I have a question regarding this,if i change over the ABS pump to a used one which came from a car that had ACC from factory and i put in my coding as well as the coding for ACC would there be any issues like ESC,Start/Stop,Front Assist,Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator & Park Pilot and would these Errors occur because there was no SWAP code for it on my car?

Cheers

Scott

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
I have a question regarding this,if i change over the ABS pump to a used one which came from a car that had ACC from factory and i put in my coding as well as the coding for ACC would there be any issues like ESC,Start/Stop,Front Assist,Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator & Park Pilot and would these Errors occur because there was no SWAP code for it on my car?

Cheers

Scott
No, dont worry Just backup your current abs and change it. Acc code is not swapped at the abs pump, it is in acc radar. So you can change and swap it. If you need help pm me

mkca

Car(s)
Mk7
hey everyone-- I have a 2018 golf sportwagen s without acc, but i recently came across a golf r steering wheel for cheap with airbag and the ACC button--

what parts will i need to retrofit my 2018 with acc if i already have the steering wheel? thanks!

gianry

Ready to race!
you 've got the cheapest spare part for the ACC retrofit.. now you need acc radar, cables, gateway high(if your car hasnt got the bixenon headlight) .. and the most important thing .. the hacked swap code for radar

mkca

Car(s)
Mk7
you 've got the cheapest spare part for the ACC retrofit.. now you need acc radar, cables, gateway high(if your car hasnt got the bixenon headlight) .. and the most important thing .. the hacked swap code for radar

something about abs module too I think?

zvonexp

Passed Driver's Ed
guy is not serious.. ignoring messages etc

few my friend texted him, ignoring etc.. on one car died cluster and after replacing he didnt answered to restore swaps..