GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Regarding The Discover Pro

iSuckAtThis1

So, I just sold my mk6 GTI (2012 model), and bought a used VW e-Golf SEL Premium (2016 model). I had retrofitted my mk6 GTI with the RCD330 Headunit that had Apple Carplay, Android Auto and Mirrorlink which worked great. The e-Golf has the Discover Pro Headunit which I was very much looking forward to, based on the mostly positive reviews Ive read about it. But I was surprised to find out that its very laggy even compared to the chinese made RCD330. What I noticed is when Im on carplay and want to scroll through the apps, its slow to respond and the transition from one page of apps to the next is not smooth at all, the same goes for switching between the radio and media or scrolling through the cars options. Ive watched a few reviews of the Discover Pro on Youtube and none of the ones ive seen seem laggy at all. So, I wanted to know how your experience is with the Discover Pro? Anyone experiencing this issue? Is this how it should be? If not, is there anything to be done (a software update maybe)?