• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    818.5 KB · Views: 2,482

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
My 18 GTI Base (Canada)

Wanted dar iron gray until I saw these around, had to order it to get the colour I want.

Very nice, did you get Ed's replica headlights? Also glad the dealer kept the front plate off, looks great :D

AlexRok

Ready to race!
Very nice, did you get Ed's replica headlights? Also glad the dealer kept the front plate off, looks great :D
Yeah, these are replica headlights with morimoto LED low beams retrofitted.

Purchased them off aliexpress, fit very well, have sequential turn signals and no codes, very happy with them.

Was a little stressed about the front plate when I got it this summer as I bought it in a province with front plates. Didn't want to have a brand new car with a drilled bumper!

drivemore

Thanks for the thread. Just bought, new, 2018 GTI SE DSG. Concur with others that the color is very dynamic, changing with light and color of the sky. First VW in nearly 30 years and it is a joy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drivemore

<<<
Upon request to add to this thread: I was about to hunker down and wait for the MK7.5 Golf R but decided I'd rather have a GTI. So here's my week old 2018 GTI Autobahn DSG in White Silver (looks less blue IRL) with silver 17x8 Neuspeed RSe16 shod with Goodyear Eagle Sport all seasons in 245/45-17 95W...>>>

AsheToo: Thanks for the details, photos. What a great build. Love the Neuspeed RSe wheels. Concur prefer GTI to R for lots of reasons, least of which being price. It’s just lighter, more nimble, more fun, more sunroof (can’t get on R in US).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oaksandnix

I just surpassed 4000 miles this morning since taking delivery this past April (I walk to and from work and we use my wife’s Kona for errands [emoji16]).

1. A week after delivery
2. Fall arriving in Wisconsin
3. -50 degree windchill visiting my parent’s

I can’t wait for spring to arrive so I can start exterior modding (suspension for sure, maybe wheels this year too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saaywhaat

My very first VW! Originally went in to see a Rabbit Edition in Urano Grey and saw this one during my test drive. My friends also keep giving me a hard time for not getting a Golf R... yet, they stare at the paint as much as I do!

sw1-2.jpg

sw2-2 (2).jpg

grabtindy

Curious what peoples thoughts are on the best wheel color to go with wsm. Looking to pick up a set of neuspeed rse142 and am having trouble deciding between gloss black, silver or metallic grey. I feel like the grey might clash, but its hard to find many examples out there. I love the color, but its tough to find a good pairing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

t2-squared

Curious what peoples thoughts are on the best wheel color to go with wsm. Looking to pick up a set of neuspeed rse142 and am having trouble deciding between gloss black, silver or metallic grey. I feel like the grey might clash, but its hars to find many examples out there. I love wsm, but its tough to pair with other colors.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm liking my matte gunmetal contrasted with WSM (though they look darker than normal in this pic)