GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Google Street View spotted me!

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

I was leaving for lunch one day last summer, and stopped to talk to a coworker, and he spotted the Google Street View car coming through our industrial/office park! They got a nice pic of my MK7 :p

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Lol killer! Nice wheels

dsgvw

Ready to race!
Too funny, and impressive you remembered to go find it on google. Great looking GTI!

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Too funny, and impressive you remembered to go find it on google. Great looking GTI!

Haha thanks! Actually my coworker (the guy standing and waving) came across it and let me know it was there!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Nice SS there too

tripleS

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI PP \ 16 GT4
Think I found a twin here! ;)

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
You forgot to give the finger or 'horns' heavy metal sign :D. One of my mates' wife & daughter were caught when out driving by the Google car but a better story is when we booked for Scotland (no, it doesn't rain all the time), couldn't remember the address of the B & B, looked on Google Streetview and there was the landlord / owner mowing his lawn :p. When we checked in we mentioned we'd seen him the other week, he asked "how, when ?" when we told him he said he was surprised to happen to look up and see the Google car drive past. He didn't give the finger or 'horns' heavy metal sign either :rolleyes:, but it's kinda mindblowing how many 'middle-of-nowhere's-villes' locations one can view. Impressive and so useful.....

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Nice SS there too

The red one is my IT guy's Sonic!

Think I found a twin here! ;)

Looking good! You've got nicer wheels, but I'll take the compliment!

You forgot to give the finger or 'horns' heavy metal sign :D.

LOL so my coworker in the picture was just telling me the Google car was coming by, and I was in the process of putting my arm up in that shot. The next one you can see me waving, but I was a little slow haha

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I love those Sport Edition wheels!!! Looks good and cheap!

fretburnr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I love those Sport Edition wheels!!! Looks good and cheap!

Thanks! They are certainly not fancy, but for wheels that will just get covered in track brake pad dust and tire marbles, they do the job, and look nice too.