GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Streaming Media player

azthegame

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I have premium streaming media boxes for sale. I am an active distributor/owner of a streaming company and actively sell the latest models but in this post I have a couple of our older models I am getting rid of for less $$ than the higher end current models. Just trying to clear out some inventory from my house. :)

***I have videos of me demoing the units for those interested by the information below! PM me and I can send them.***

What do they do? Allow you to rid yourself of a big cable bill and expensive theater trips with the family that's what! lol. If you like the sound of having a device like this but rather have a brand new, faster, higher end model with full warranty, we can discuss that too if you wish. This post is for the older model, which still works fine, which will give you a nice and juicy taste of what REAL streaming is about!

All PPV, all the various channels people like, sports events and packages in HD, tv shows on demand and live, and movies too, old and new in theaters!

I am pretty sure people are used to seeing POS hacked firesticks and other cheap 20-40 dollar boxes where people claim they "get everything" and then they sell it to you and apps die in a month or so and you either need to pay to have them reload it or they just simply disappear into the night leaving you hanging. Not the case with these boxes, they have a team of programmers that maintain it and update it. Been doing this for years now and the boxes we sold almost 3 years ago are 15x better today than they were back then, and they were pretty good back then! They feature master account access to premium subscription based addons that the company pays for so the end user doesn't have to. These premium add-ons = more stable and reliable links to more channels and events, more HD, private servers.

The ones I am selling are the original versions, the N1 model. I have 3 of them left. They sold for 300+ when new 2.5 years ago. These are still brand new technically, since I have had them in their shipping box all this time, but I have been selling the newest models since then and these were sitting in my closet. (so the factory warranty is not in place obviously) I had 11 of them a month ago and have 3 left.

Selling them for less than what I paid for them back then. $155 each shipped, paypal fees included.