GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Holy hell, you have AMAZING timing compared to my logs. I'm really thinking it might be a good idea to move to Stratified. My COBB and MAP tunes have all been nothing but timing retard.
As marauder said that is an e30 tune so worlds better than 91. Compare your logs with mine posted in the first post I updated with the final revision of the 93 tune.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
And this would be "flywheel tq"? so, 330 ish wtq?
I could be wrong but I believe that number holds zero real world weight. I think it can really just be used to compare your car tune from tune.

marauder

Go Kart Newbie
yea that number isn't a real world number. It can can be adjusted by the tuner so it's not really helpful from tuner to tuner. It could be used from one revision to another, but I generally look at a combination of my boost, timing and afr to see as well as load it up in Virtual Dyno.

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
yea that number isn't a real world number. It can can be adjusted by the tuner so it's not really helpful from tuner to tuner. It could be used from one revision to another, but I generally look at a combination of my boost, timing and afr to see as well as load it up in Virtual Dyno.

thanks for confirming.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
thanks for confirming.

For what it's worth I was probably around 370wtq at the time I started getting slip.

That was with the Uni TCU tune, which did work better than stock, but does not clamp as hard as APR.

I like the Uni tune better than APR in every aspect besides clamping pressure.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
For what it's worth I was probably around 370wtq at the time I started getting slip.

That was with the Uni TCU tune, which did work better than stock, but does not clamp as hard as APR.

I like the Uni tune better than APR in every aspect besides clamping pressure.
What was better about uni? I'm hoping I'll be alright. So far with the second revision it's still hauling ass and no slip *knock on wood*. I know it's got some more in it though so idk if that will push it. I'd like to get a tcu tune in the future regardless. Would love Cobb to finally drop and hopefully at a competitive price. Would be nice for stratified to be able to get a custom tcu tune to match the ecu.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
When the !#$ is COBB going to release their TCU tune? I mean . . . Come on guys! :)
Yea their pdk tune for Porsche looks great. Hopefully ours is just as good.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

Joel

Ready to race!
Loving the clutch... not loving the sound I get from my driver side spring/bearing when going over certain bumps.

When I swung the axle and knuckle out of the way like the quide I was following. I qot a creak creak pop, from the spring. Guessing the only way to fix this is drop the strut and correctly orientate the bearing and spring?

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
A lot of people have had questions in regards to datalogging using the AP (especially using the DSG transmission and preventing it form kicking down) so I made a little how to video.

https://youtu.be/JruW-733YMM
Good video. You should probably link it in the original email after purchase. I know there's been a few people asking about that over the length of the thread.